Dolphin Website Enquiry
Privacy and data protection statement
This notice tells you what to expect when we collect any personal information about you, whether that is via the website or through any contact with Dolphin Living. Dolphin Living is the registered data controller (registration number ZA155775) for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 and is responsible for the collection, processing, storage and safe keeping of your personal data.
What information do we collect about you and how will we use that information?
We collect and process personal information about you for the following purposes:
- Providing affordable housing
- Administering housing and property
- Carrying our related research
- Information in relation to diversity – this information supports our compliance with the Equality Act 2010
- Information which supports us in safeguarding the health and safety of our employees
- In order to comply with any other legal obligations
- We will only collect that information that we need to deliver services to you and to meet our legal obligations
Access to your own personal information:
Under section 7 of the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. We don’t always make a charge for this, however, we do reserve the right to make a charge of no more than £10 for more complex cases. If you would like to make a request you must do so in writing by completing the Subject Access Request (SAR) form and returning it to the Head of Corporate Services at Dolphin Living, 4th Floor, 11 Belgrave Road, London SW1V 1RB
Read the full Privacy and data protection statement here
Read the full Data protection policy here